Cranberry Breakfast
Cranberry Breakfast

Click on image to see a larger view
 
 
 
Our Happy Customers
 
  • “I'm glad we discovered the new Cranberry breakfast bites, as they flew for us. Even my Dad was hooked, and he's not a health foodie. I'm slowly trying to convert him. :)”

    Alexis P.J.

Cranberry Breakfast     $5.99

Order quantity can be entered on the checkout page. Our shipping and handling rates vary based on distance shipped and amount of cookies. Shipping rates are calculated during checkout, before payment.
 
 
 
 
 
Nutrition Facts

Serv size: 2 Bite-lettes ® (~28g), Servings per pkg. 7, Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Potassium 40mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Rolled oats, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), dates, expeller pressed Canola oil, evaporated cane juice, fruit juice, natural rice dextrins, oat flour, unsweetened coconut, water, non-GMO soy protein isolate, non-GMO soy powder, nonaluminum baking powder (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, orange oil and citric acid.

 
 

Crack open a tub of Cranberry Breakfast bite-lettes ® and the first thing you’ll notice is the fragrant, fruity aroma. Take a bite, and a burst of tangy cranberry and orange mixes with the chewy sweetness of this little healthy cookie as it melts in your mouth. The intense cranberry flavor matches up perfectly with the warm taste of oatmeal, while the evaporated cane juice, fruit juice and unsweetened coconut balances out the tartness.

Our belief at Laura’s WJF can be summed up this way: everyone should be able to enjoy healthy treats that taste good. Our passion is to create healthy cookies with tasty, exciting flavors. If you don’t love them as much as our family and friends, then we don’t make them. Our hallmarks are top quality, all natural, wholesome ingredients and no preservatives.

Why did we decide to create a healthy cranberry breakfast cookie? Each healthy cookie takes its inspiration from the real life experiences of Dr. Laura. This is how our cranberry breakfast cookie came into being:

“Many times people don’t have time to sit down to a healthy breakfast, because they are running late for work or have to get the kids off to school. So, they grab a doughnut or a muffin instead. While we all know doughnuts aren’t that good for you, many don’t know that muffins can be high in fat and calories, and serving sizes can be misleading. For instance, a prepackaged muffin may actually be three serving sizes, not one. Consume the whole thing and you’ve eaten not 200 calories, but 600. You have the same problem with large, prepackaged cookies. I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to eat one-third of a muffin or cookie and save the rest for later!

Our Cranberry Breakfast Bite-lettes ® were created with the idea that just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you can’t have a delicious, satisfying breakfast on-the-go. With just the right amount of healthy fats and whole grain carbs, our delicious healthy cookies will take you through the morning. And, you don’t have to worry about sugar headaches or getting a sugar crash later in the morning.”

Only the highest quality ingredients are used to make our healthy cranberry breakfast cookies. Made with an oat flour base, each healthy cranberry breakfast cookie is smooth, moist and chewy. You’ll find each healthy cookie filled with large, plump, Ocean Spray cranberries. These all natural, healthy cookies are cholesterol free, vegan, kosher, and are wheat-free. Manufactured in a non-dedicated facility that uses wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts & soy.

A U.S.A. company, we make all of our healthy cookies right here in California. To produce the highest quality product every time, Dr. Laura or a trusted staff member carefully watches over the production of our healthy cranberry breakfast cookies in the bakery. If you love cranberries and would like more healthy dessert recipes featuring this tangy fruit, check out Dr. Laura’s fantastic cookbook, The Wholesome Junk Food Cookbook.